FWA is delighted to announce the launch of its 8th annual, award winning mentoring programme for women, Advancing Women in Finance (AWF) 2019.
FWA AWF 2019 is open to all paid-up individual members of The Financial Woman's Association Singapore and we encourage you to invite non-members to both participate and join FWA.
Our Mentoring Programme this year focuses primarily on the mentor-mentee relationship over a 7-month development period.
FWA AWF Objectives
- To provide opportunities for FWA's younger members to engage with senior members to enhance professional and personal development
- To provide senior members a casual platform to engage the younger members to learn more about their world view and discover new ways to manage talent
- Build loyalty to FWA and encourage younger members to become involved in all aspects of the Association that results in a pipeline of engaged members who are ready to support and expand FWA in the future.
- To encourage more active membership in FWA – a great reason to join!
- To support FWA strategy – increasing both membership and retention of members as well as promoting and advancing a high standard of professionalism within the financial services sector.
Interested mentors, please download registration forms here , complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Interested mentees please sign up online here .
Registration closes at 5pm on Sunday 28 April 2019.
For more information about FWA’s mentoring programme please contact us at email@example.com.
Successful applicants (both mentors and mentees) will be notified via email when the registration closes on 28 April 2019 and further details for the first milestone session to be held on 8 May 2019 will be provided
Mentees are required to be individual members of FWA prior to submission of application.
Successful mentees, upon acceptance into the programme, will be required to pay a programme fee of $100/- prior to being matched with a mentor.
FWA Singapore Mentoring Subcommittee