Mentee Application Form
Advancing Women in Finance 2023
June 2023 - January 2024
- Have more than 8 years' experience in the financial industry
- Be physically based in Singapore
- Have a committed, mature and enthusiastic attitude towards the Programme
- Be willing to give back to FWA and community after graduating from Programme
- Be assessed for fit with available mentors
- Upon a successful match with a Mentor, join FWA as an Individual FWA member (if not yet already a member)
- Be willing to make necessary payments: Individual Membership fee is $120. Mentoring Programme fee is $100.
Once you have completed this form, please submit (a) this form with all fields completed, together with (b) your current CV, by 11.59pm on Sunday 19 March 2023. Please note that incomplete applications (ie forms that are incomplete or applications that are not accompanied by a CV) cannot be accepted by FWA. You can then expect to be contacted by FWA Committee for interviews held from 27 March-9 April 2023 as part of the selection process.
- Programme Opening Event on 27 June 2023, 6.30-8.30pm
- Mid-Point Check Event on 14 Sep 2023, 6.30-8.30pm
- Programme Closing Event on 11 Jan 2024, 6.30-8.30pm
In answering the above questions and submitting this application, I agree that the information given in this form is, to the best of my knowledge, accurate and complete. I understand that the provision of any false or misleading information will lead to disqualification of my application.
By answering questions 9-11 above in the affirmative, I agree to the requirements and commitment that will be asked of me as a Mentee in the FWA Advancing Women in Finance Programme, if my application to be a Mentee is accepted.
Provisions regarding Personal Data
Regarding the personal data you have shared in this form, we explain that the personal data collected in this form will only be used by FWA for the purposes set out below:
- processing your application for admission to FWA’s Advancing Women in Finance programme (‘the Programme”).
- sharing your name, company, title, function and contact details with other Mentees in the same Programme for networking purposes.
- any purpose relating to or in connection with compliance with any law or regulation.
Your personal information may be shared with members of the FWA Executive Committee and the FWA mentoring team for assessment, learning and development related purposes.
We explain also that if you do not provide the personal data requested in this form, we may not be able to process your application.
Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of the personal data you provided, and to the correction of any personal data held. Any request for access to and/or correction of personal data should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also agree that FWA may use images, quotations, photos and videos which feature you and which are generated before, during or after the Programme to publicise the Programme within FWA.
Prior to submitting this form, please click on the box below: