Dear Corporate Members,
We are pleased to invite you to our Q1 corporate members webinar on Thursday 24th February from 12 – 1.30pm where you will hear perspectives on AGILITY, CREATIVITY and INNOVATION from our graduating 2021 FWA mentees:
- Lina Hu - Senior Associate, Client Relationship Management Private Funds, Brookfields Asset Management
- Sze Sze Fu - Lead, Technology & Innovation Journeys, Standard Chartered Bank
- Phaedra Pang - Digital Innovation Lead, Digital Solutions Management & Commercialization, PwC
- Yoanita Lauw - Market Risk Management, Bank of Singapore
- Macy Lee - Product Manager, DBS Transformation Group
- Tammy Tan - Team Leader, Thailand and Vietnam Market, Credit Suisse
Based on the perspectives shared, we then invite you to join the conversation and share your views and observations from within your organisations:
- Why “human centered design” is more important than ever?
- How agility impacts business strategy, value creation and the fight for good talent?
- What should leaders do to prepare themselves in digital world?
- How we can apply agility into our career progression?
As with all corporate members webinars we operate under Chatham House rules and we welcome 2 representatives from each corporate member.