The Financial Women’s Association, Singapore in collaboration with the CFA Society is pleased to invite you to our 2021 NEW YEAR KICK-OFF NETWORKING EVENING.
Please find your invitation enclosed.
Please login to the FWA Website to RSVP by the deadline of January 15, 2021. Please note that available places are on a first come, first served basis.
Should you fancy, we have negotiated preferential rates for cocktails, mocktails and food at the Potato Head as follows.
This is a self-pay event.
Option 1: Two Cocktails at SGD 50 (including delivery)
- Make Her Feel Good Cocktail - Hendricks Gin, Giffard Melon Liqueur, House-made Moscato Blanc Tea Syrup, fresh yellow watermelon juice and lime juice
- Double Barrel Cocktail - Macallan Double Cask Whiskey, Lustau Fino Sherry, House-made "Very Berry" Tea syrup and fresh lemon juice
Option 2: Two Mocktails at SGD 50 (including delivery)
- Artist's Fruit Cup Mocktail - Raspberry Puree, Fresh Lemon Juice, simple syrup and Soda
- Pinocchio Mocktail - Pineapple and Almond Syrup, Fresh Pineapple Juice, Fresh Lime Juice and Soda
Option 3: One Cocktail + One Mocktail (any from above) at SGD 50 (including delivery)
Option 4: Any one of the above drinks + One Burger from below at SGD 50 (including delivery)
- Beef option - Baby Huey (Tasmanian Vintage beef patty, ketchup, cheese, pickles and spiced mayo in a toasted demi brioche bun.)
- Chicken option - Honky-Tonk (Buttermilk free-range fried Sakura chicken, coleslaw, lettuce, pickles, 'Big Poppa' hot sauce and den miso mayo in a toasted baked rice bun.)
- Vegetarian option - The Roots (Seasonal vegetables, cheese fritters, coleslaw, lettuce, pickles, ‘Big Poppa’ hot sauce and mayo in a toasted wholemeal mango flour bun.)
Should you like to avail yourselves of the any of the above offers, please contact the Potato Head directly to place your orders.
Please email your order/ option to email@example.com with subject header FWA CFA SOCIETY January 2021 - followed by your member name as registered.
Potato Head will then follow up directly with you with the credit card authorisation form for payment.
Alternatively, you may choose to head down to make payment in person by 17 January 2021 via cash/credit card at the outlet - Potato Head Singapore @ 36 Keong Saik Road Singapore 089143
Please be advised that orders for which payment is not received by 5 pm, 17 January 2021 will automatically be cancelled.
We at FWA & the CFA Society look forward to welcoming what’s ahead in 2021 with you.
COME JOIN US !
Please note places are on a first-come-first-served basis. Deadline for registration is Jan 15, 2021. We apologise that requests for places after the deadline will not be entertained.
Event Images, Photos and Recordings Policy:
Please do note that if you attend events or programmes organised, managed, administered or publicised by the FWA, by attending such events, you agree and consent to the use of your photograph, voice, likeness, and image in any broadcasts of such event and in subsequent productions drawn from video or audio recordings of such event. The photographs and recordings may be published or broadcasted in FWA publications and in publicity materials, including FWA’s websites and social media. All recordings, articles, quotes, photographs, films, audio or video and/or any reproductions of same in any form, are the property of FWA. FWA, its affiliates, employees, representatives and agents are released from any and all claims, demands, costs and liability that may arise from the use of these interviews, recordings, photographs, videotapes or films, and/or any reproductions of same in any form, as described above, arising out of being interviewed, recorded, photographed, videotaped or filmed. If you do not wish to have your photos/audio-visual recordings taken at such event, it is your responsibility to remove yourself from group and candid shots/recordings that the photographers/videographers intend to capture.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The above link / email address / information to a third party site is provided as a convenience and/or informational purposes only; it does not constitute an endorsement, approval and/or warranty by FWA of any of the products, services or opinions set out therein. FWA bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the third party site or for that of subsequent links. If you decide to access or engage in services through any linked third party sites, you do so at your own risk. Contact the third party site for answers to questions regarding its content.