Women are making their mark on the digital marketing world in a big way. The event aims to celebrate thought leadership of women in the digital marketing space. It aims to provide a platform where leading women can inspire and educate the marketing community.
Join us at this half-day session as the Digital Divas curate and highlight the key digital trends, challenges, opportunities and developments that are going to affect how markets are operating, what tools are being used, and how digital marketing practices are changing - making it simple for you to keep track of the key developments in digital technology and marketing.
Please note that this event is not an FWA event, but is open to FWA members, subject to availability and selection by the event organisers. For FWA members who wish to attend, please follow the instructions below.
This half-day event is free to attend for marketers and priority will be given to Econsultancy's subscribers.
Limited seats available, please request attendance (with your work email) early to secure your seat.
The events team will get in touch with you if your seat is confirmed.
If you like to check on your attendance request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the programme online via this link https://econsultancy.com/events/digital-divas-2018/#venue
Who Should Attend
• Business leaders and managers who want to learn more about marketing, sales and technology
• Entrepreneurs who are interested in developing the right skills and knowledge to upgrade themselves
• HR Professionals who seek to lead the company in organisational development
• Start-ups who want to upscale their businesses
• Youths who want to learn more about starting or developing their business
• Individual PMEs who want to learn more about marketing, sales and how to incorporate technology into their business operations
• IT savvy professionals who are looking to use technology in their businesses
• Marketers who are interested to learn how to market their products using new technology and tools
Arming a global community of marketers and ecommerce professionals with a wide range of research, data, analysis, training, consulting, events and online resources, Econsultancy enables organisations and individual professionals to succeed online.
About the Speakers
Find out more here.
DUE TO LIMITED CAPACITY, PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO CLIENT-SIDE MARKETERS AND BUSINESS LEADERS. ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED FOR BEST SUITABILITY AND SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL.